Today, the class got to dunk me with ice cold water in support of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Before you watch our funny video, take a few minutes (you may need a few tissues, too) to watch the story behind the ice bucket challenge. The challenge has brought so much awareness that the Ice Bucket Challenge has raised over $50 million. I hope you will also consider supporting the cause, you can donate here.
My ice bucket challenge all started when I got an e-mail from Julie with this video challenging me.
Then the class got to help in my challenge. It was SOOOO cold!!
Andrew has already accepted the challenge...here is his video.
The other Andrew quickly followed in the challenge.
And Kate has joined in, too!
I will update this with the other videos that I get from the students,
but don't forget to make your donation to support an important cause!
No comments:
Post a Comment