Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to our class blog! I will update the blog with important news and information regularly. You can enter your e-mail address on the right to be automatically e-mailed when I post to the blog.

Many of you signed up for your child to be dismissed at the front porch, however due to liability and safety concerns we have decided to close the Front Porch option for pick up beginning Tuesday, August 2nd. Students may be picked up from the Half Circle Drive or Walker Ave. I will send students that indicated Front Porch pick up on the information sheets to Walker Ave unless I'm notified otherwise.

We will eat lunch everyday at 11:00. The students may either bring a lunch from home or buy a school lunch. School lunch prices are as follows:
Lunch (including milk)- $1.75
Milk- $0.50
Cookies- $0.25
Treats- $0.60
The school also serves a free breakfast daily from 7:30-7:45. You can download a monthly lunch schedule from the MCS website

Here are some important dates to keep in mind:
Monday 8/1 - 1st day of school - Noon Dismissal
Friday 8/5 - send in an empty Pringles can by Friday
Friday 8/5 - First Family Gathering (8AM playroom)
Thursday 8/ - Meet the teacher night 6PM (classrooms)
Thursday 8/ - CSPN meeting 6:45 PM (playroom)

No comments:

Post a Comment